WorkSafeNB's hiring process will consist of resumé evaluation, an interview, a testing component, language competency, reference checks and possibly a second interview. WorkSafeNB is dedicated to hiring quality candidates for each position.
Remember, someone will be reading your resumé and judging it based on the job ad requirements. If you cannot show that you meet the qualification requirements or have equivalency if one is considered, you will not be invited to an interview. A suggested resumé format may include the following:
- Personal data, including your name, address, telephone number, and email or website address (if applicable).
- Education data, including your level of formal education, and any additional relevant training.
- Work experience, stated in reverse chronological order, including your position title, the name and address of the organization, your employment dates, job responsibilities and job achievements.
- Additional relevant information, including any special skills or competencies you might have, any community or organizational involvement, and any team leadership, sports, social clubs, etc.
- References, including the name of three recent supervisors (or a statement that references are available on request).
As per the Official Languages Act, WorkSafeNB is responsible for delivering services in both official languages. As a result, each of WorkSafeNB's job postings makes reference to the linguistic qualifications required by the position. Ensuring candidates meet these qualifications is an important component of WorkSafeNB's hiring process.
Current job postings
Chief Information Officer
Chief Financial Officer