Back-to-school safety tips
September 8, 2020
September is a busy month with students returning to school. We urge you to consider the tips below to ensure that everyone gets back into the safety groove this fall.
- Be aware of crossing zones and crossing guards
- Be on the lookout for buses with their lights on
- Obey the speed limit in school zones
- Keep your cell phone out of reach so you can focus on the road
- Remember that nothing is more important than the lives of others and yourself – everything else can wait.
More back-to-school safety tips can be found on the Government of Canada website.